TheShinobi-RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheShinobi-RPG Forum

This is the official TSR forum, here is will you will post things mostly related to TSR, there will also be other topics you can post about because we understand that there are sites better than ours that you might wanna talk about.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regeneration Rate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sp3tan

sp3tan

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:50 pm

I was wondering how does > Regeneration Rate goes up? today mine raised up to 2 xD but i actually wonder how lol .. cause of that i got high IQ? labour? str? what ? lol
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:44 am

but omfg is this forum or at least any 1 who is helpful? or its just crap somehow?
Back to top Go down
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet
Ryo: 420

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:53 pm

Okay regeneration rate can be raised one of a few ways

1.) your kage buys a regen fund because of 1000 kills
2.) you donate and get the bonuses
3.) you had a bloodline that raises it
4.) KS feels nice and gives us regen
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:13 pm

excuse me but what kind of bloodline? <<< SURE! YEA i got that 1 o= ... what was it? yes 0 regeneration rate yup wich is BULLSHET! u can roll ur goddamn special bloodline ONCE GODDAMNIT AND U DONT GET NOTHING! wich ive got and i think that really sucks i mean u shud at LEAST get 1 special bloodline and NOT none special bloodline rolling once cause that sucks
Back to top Go down
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:44 pm

If you dont like it quit the damn game....NOW STOP SWEARING ASWELL OR YOU WILL BE BANNED......o.o and btw the bloodline is advanced generations....you would know this if you read the manual.....
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:29 pm

well i know about that advanced generation and lookin at out of the game manual omg im just saying that im getting annoyed that u just have 1 chance rolling the special bloodline .. its like between life and death FFS! u roll it kk .. next time u will see NONE special bloodline wich means u dont get any of those goddamn bloodlines wich tells u in out of game manual... u just have 0.1-3% chance to get a special bloodline LOHOHOHOL FOR SURE XD ... so what im trying to say or tell is that every1 shud at hell least get 1 special bloodline .. random then lol
Back to top Go down
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Do you see everyone on any other games with a special thing like this NO.
Do you see everyone in the anime with a bloodline NO
DEAL WITH IT
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:00 pm

1.No i havnt seen cause there aint any web browser game as this 1 who k1ng maded
2.No im sure i havnt seen but ive seen specal bloodlines in naruto ofc (:
3.Im not sure if i can deal with it .... maybe its cause of that im a noob Sad
but u know what? u self have a special bloodline wich is advanced regen .. wow im sure all other players havnt got any special bloodline so the chance of getting an own Bloodline like Ninte tails whatever it was now is 100% but NOT special bloodline .. there u dont have any chance to get .. my friend wanted to start playing but since he didnt get any special bloodline and i told him things he said he didnt want to play rofl .. but i prefer all shud get at least 1 SPECIAL BLOODLINE <.<
Back to top Go down
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 pm

If every signle player had a bloodline than it wouldnt be like it should be....V.V Everyone who need to have the exact same bloodline to make the game fair.... and their are other games similar to the game that k1ng made here >.> and its not his first game that hes made....and honestly i play more than just because i have a bloodline...i have an alt that I play on more since it doesnt have one...and the fact it doesnt have one makes me play it more o.0 and as i have said there may be special bloodlines in naruto....BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS ONE.
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:56 pm

angelkat wrote:
If every signle player had a bloodline than it wouldnt be like it should be....V.V Everyone who need to have the exact same bloodline to make the game fair.... and their are other games similar to the game that k1ng made here >.> and its not his first game that hes made....and honestly i play more than just because i have a bloodline...i have an alt that I play on more since it doesnt have one...and the fact it doesnt have one makes me play it more o.0 and as i have said there may be special bloodlines in naruto....BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS ONE.
i cant really exactly udnerstand u but of course it doesnt makes it more players come but they will often come here and go off and press on those clicks watever they are that k1ng are talking about.. k lets say .. go scout TSR there and check how many there are online everyday .. almost all is offline .. k maybe in future it will be more since updates and other things but this is what i can suggest to change or whatever its called lol>
Chakra Control:This bloodline gives you 200MaxChakra and 200MaxStamina.
Experienced Shinobi:This bloodline gives you 2000Exp, 50MaxChakra and 50Maxstamina.
Advance Generation:This Bloodline give you 10Regeration Rate.
High Rider:This bloodline gives you 1000ryo.
Healthy Shinobi:This bloodline gives you 200 maxhealth.
those are the 5 special bloodlines u can get yes and u have 1 chance to get them .. why cant we take it on 3? i mean if u roll first and dont get anything, u could have another chance BUT on 2nd chance u can only get the half of an bloodling like chakra control goes 50% off it also >
Chakra Control:This bloodline gives you 100MaxChakra and 100MaxStamina (on seconds chance roll). and same goes with the other
Experienced Shinobi:This bloodline gives you 1000Exp, 25MaxChakra and 25Maxstamina(on seconds chance roll). etc and so on .. on the third chance rolling it could be the same with taking off 50% of it again .. also Chakra control would give > 50 max chakra and 50 max stamina and on experienced shinobi would be 500 exp, 12,5 max chakra and 12,5 max stamina .. but if u dont get anything of the 2nd or 3rd chance u DONT GET A SPECIAL BLOODLINE! then u can live without it...
Back to top Go down
RyuKashen

RyuKashen

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 pm

one chance is all that you need a bloodline will not make or break you in this games and as far as your regen just keep doing what ive seen you doing and you Kage will buy regen with those points
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:00 pm

RyuKashen wrote:
one chance is all that you need a bloodline will not make or break you in this games and as far as your regen just keep doing what ive seen you doing and you Kage will buy regen with those points
in that way seems u havnt readed and understood it and takes ages in that was so .. why did u even say something lol? i came just up with something .. i mean its more exciting when its on 3 chances cause u may get something there lol and not just 1 .. and im not getting breaked down for that rofl .. just comming up with an suggestion or wtf it now is ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regeneration Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration Rate   Regeneration Rate Empty

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Rate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheShinobi-RPG Forum :: Questions And Comments-
Jump to: