TheShinobi-RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheShinobi-RPG Forum

This is the official TSR forum, here is will you will post things mostly related to TSR, there will also be other topics you can post about because we understand that there are sites better than ours that you might wanna talk about.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Must have changes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kheard

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Must have changes   Must have changes EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:54 am

Ok so this website is preety coll it looks like its still in alpha stages so im not going to really suggest content until the end but these are changes to your website really notice the first one at the end they becom suggestions.

1.Take any reference to naruto ou of your game by having naruto or akatuski in your intro your refrencing that its a naruto rpg and thats a lawsuit which will end up in you oaying or the site getting shut down. Unless you have the license or permission or you clearly state you are not affiliated with naruto or didnt create it in anyway but its still very advised to not mention anyone elses work.

2.Dont tell people your only going to work for 4 mins it discourages people to play i understand you saying well they didnt click its thier own fualt but you have to realize the A. people have no regen thier not gonna stick around to click when it takes them 112 minutes to regen thier ck and stam so most only need to come here 4-8 times a day B. for alot of the users including myself the ads havent been up for a while i just havent said anything about it.

3. raise the starting regen to 5 that way you get people on more often to train and click adds so you can do more work

4.Add a system of SRP shinobi rpg points where people can vote and get 3 points a day or do surveys

5.Security add image verification i have ran many rpg's myself and you dont want a spam bot getting on to your server and stealing bandwidth becuase it will lead to you paying money everytime someone logs on

6.Fix the layouts the messy and unorganizized i can make you one which i probably will after im done typing this rabbit

7.Bloodlines are not as good as they could be make custom jutsu for bloodlines or give them an extra bonus like strong fist*example* would be a good bloodline for tai users

8.Even though your not hirring consider a staff a few mods another admin and a event team becuase its getting boring traning

9.This one is purely suggestion but Increase the base regen Most people log on a few times a day to train for 30 secs increase the base regen and the reqs to get regen untill you get 1500 ctive users becuase people will login in less and thats no clicks and people wont support the game becuase why pay if your on for a total of 4 mins a day

Edit My biggest suggetion from my experience with my rpg's i had 2 bleach ones and a yuyuhakasho so i know what i mean Make the website more sesure and make it more interactive so players will login more and longer. These are purely optional but these make sense to me and i want tohers to post feedback for the owner to see

10.Increase gains from battle arena
11.Open up a ninja trade shop were you can sell rare items and things or buy bloodlines or donate money to other users
12.Decrease the lvl requirements by 7%-12% becuase with the current regn its gonna take a while for everyone whos not a supporter
12.Hire event admins who can create accounts EXAMPLE:A admin can create a *demon* account so they can go to random villages and fight the ninja
13.If you have any questions about my ideas email me at Koryheard@hotmail.com or message me in game

Last edited by kheard on Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have changes   Must have changes EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 am

yeah i actually fully agree wiht u and about with the regen .. hell yea it shud be 5 cause if u jsut start with 1 as u said its slow, waiting and etc and like being an genin or what it was now for 200k exp is fking much too <.< so yeah as u said there Wink
Back to top Go down
K1ngScorp1o
Admin

Character sheet
Ryo: 12000000

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: hmm   Must have changes EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 2:57 pm

nothing is being increased. Things are set how I want them and if people got more people to join they could easily gain regen by killing. If you haven't noticed zukiro is the only user who kills in his village and he has gained 4regen points already. Imagine if there was more people who killed. V3 was really just the first part of the game, and v5 will be the best which will be released in a few weeks. There is no reset it will be on a different server so the members can choose what they want to play. And If I get sued thats just gonna have to be what happens, ^.^ I have to much to worry about to recode a whole game, thats would be a waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
http://theshinobi-rpg.rpg-dynasty.net
kheard

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have changes   Must have changes EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:02 pm

K1ngScorp1o wrote:
nothing is being increased. Things are set how I want them and if people got more people to join they could easily gain regen by killing. If you haven't noticed zukiro is the only user who kills in his village and he has gained 4regen points already. Imagine if there was more people who killed. V3 was really just the first part of the game, and v5 will be the best which will be released in a few weeks. There is no reset it will be on a different server so the members can choose what they want to play. And If I get sued thats just gonna have to be what happens, ^.^ I have to much to worry about to recode a whole game, thats would be a waste of my time.

Simply suggestions from someone who has coded many rpg's and seen 2 of them fail
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have changes   Must have changes EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:23 pm

K1ngScorp1o wrote:
OWOWWOWOWOOWOWWOWOOWOWOWW WAIT WAIWIAIIWA THERE !!1 he has just fucken killed 1027 .. how the hell can he have 4 regen???? wonder wonder .. does the kages only have to kill or is it possible for players to kill who has joined in a village too? wtf what is it there u have to kill? i dont understand a shit from it really .. same with that '' clicking thing '' LOL... if its that only kages can kill ... then kingscorpio g37 y0r 455 4nd 574r7 k1111ng! lol 2nd of what kheard said .. yeah thats true rofl xD
Back to top Go down
angelkat
Lightingkage
angelkat

Character sheet
Ryo: 420

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have changes   Must have changes EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:41 pm

sp3tan wrote:
K1ngScorp1o wrote:
OWOWWOWOWOOWOWWOWOOWOWOWW WAIT WAIWIAIIWA THERE !!1 he has just fucken killed 1027 .. how the hell can he have 4 regen???? wonder wonder .. does the kages only have to kill or is it possible for players to kill who has joined in a village too? wtf what is it there u have to kill? i dont understand a shit from it really .. same with that '' clicking thing '' LOL... if its that only kages can kill ... then kingscorpio g37 y0r 455 4nd 574r7 k1111ng! lol 2nd of what kheard said .. yeah thats true rofl xD

WTF Are you talking about.....with all of those fracken words of yours. Obviously you haven't read the forum rules and are subject to a ban for swearing. BUt your lucky it was mostly blocked. And what he means by that plus four regen that zukiro has gotten is the fact he on his own has over 4000 kills. That is a plus four village regen. Now do you see what he means. And Any village member can kill for this regen. ANY MEMBER. So if you want on a kill spree and went to raid the other villages you could get 1000 kills in a day easily. Trust me Ive done it. That woudl get you a regen point. So why don't you stop complaining about not having regen and go kill and get the fracken regen point. OKAY get the point. And next time DON'T SWEAR SO MUCH OKAY.
Back to top Go down
K1ngScorp1o
Admin

Character sheet

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Watch your language   Must have changes EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:45 pm

And he has gotten way over 1000 kills every time he buys regen its takes away the 1000kills in exchange for regen. And everyone in the villages can and should kill but alot of people chose to complain about not having regen but don't wanna get more players on the game who can help kill and get regen, or they don't wanna shut the hell up and kill for their village to get regen. Zukiro is one person and tho he is one of the strongest he is still only one person getting all these kills, so if you want more regen get kills.
Back to top Go down
sp3tan

sp3tan

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have changes   Must have changes EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:34 pm

nvm i got it now -.- gosh ..
Back to top Go down
Dominus

Dominus

Character sheet

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have changes   Must have changes EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:47 pm

K1ngScorp1o wrote:
If you haven't noticed zukiro is the only user who kills in his village and he has gained 4regen points already. Imagine if there was more people who killed.

k1ngscorp1o wrote:
Zukiro is one person and tho he is one of the strongest he is still only one person getting all these kills, so if you want more regen get kills.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

KS, explain this.. Zukiro didn't did all the kills, im the one who make the 1k kills, and zukiro don't have more than 1000kills.

Ask zukiro if he really did it or not, Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninja-rpg.com
K1ngScorp1o
Admin

Character sheet

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: lol   Must have changes EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:11 pm

I believe he was getting kills before you even joined the village^.^ tho I might be wrong
Back to top Go down
Dominus

Dominus

Character sheet

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have changes   Must have changes EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:29 am

What The?

Go and ask Zukiro if he did, Only zukiro can prove this all. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninja-rpg.com
Sponsored content

Must have changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must have changes   Must have changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Must have changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheShinobi-RPG Forum :: Questions And Comments-