TheShinobi-RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheShinobi-RPG Forum

This is the official TSR forum, here is will you will post things mostly related to TSR, there will also be other topics you can post about because we understand that there are sites better than ours that you might wanna talk about.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aron Shadowstorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aron

Character sheet
Ryo: 20

Aron Shadowstorm Empty
PostSubject: Aron Shadowstorm   Aron Shadowstorm EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Name: Aron Shadowstorm
Race: Human?
Bloodline: Unknown
Village: Shadows
Class:
Curse: None

Aron Shadowstorm AronCard
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: White
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180 lbs

Bloodline Jutsus:
None yet.

Jutsus:
Katon and Kuroyami

Main Weapon: Makai-Ken (Hell Blade)
Special Unique Techniques: Absorbs the souls of weakened opponents.

Secondary Weapon: Nensho Enkou (Burning Flame)
Techniques: Burns hotter than Amaterasu.

Elements:
Primary: Fire
Secondary: Lightning

Favorite Food: Beef Ramen
what you don't like to eat: Broccoli
Favorite Saying:"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

History:
I was born under a dark omen, a black star in the sky. Shortly after my birth, exactly when I am not completely sure, my home town was destroyed by the Kyuubi, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. To this day, I am the only survivor.

I was taken in by a small family in Kagegakure, the Village Hidden in the Shadows, where I started my journey as a ninja.

At the age of five, I enrolled in the Ninja Academy, with my step brother two years ahead of me.

After eight years in the academy, I graduated, bottom of my class, but I was made a genin. My step brother, who was always my superior in ninja skills, was already a jounin at the age of 15. He was a prodigy, and I was the lowly punk of the family.

I was not put on a team, as the teachers thought I would only drag the others down. I studied alone without friends or a sensei. I took my missions solo, often running into other teams and getting into skirmishes with them over the stupidest things.

A year later, I am now 14 and still a genin, where my step brother is now an ANBU Captain. My classmates have all become chuunin, some have died during a mission gone awry. My step father has fallen ill with an unknown heart virus...the doctors say he won't live long. My step brother have gotten the best medics to look after him and do whatever they can to ensure he lives. With no way to help, I did nothing.

At the age if 15, something happened to me. After a fight with another team over a mission, they say my eyes had changed. Their jounin sensei told me I had something called the "Sharingan," and that apparantly its a Kekkai Genkai ability of the Uchiha Clan which had been wiped out 14 years ago, by the Kyuubi, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. I was stunned, for there were 2 others with the same ability. Kaname Kuran, a rogue ninja belonging to the Sound Organization, and Keniji of the Akatsuki. It seems that the two of them had something to do with the Kyuubi attack, and I intend to find out.

At the age of 16, I was granted the rank of sannin for being the strongest chuunin in Shadows; but I was still an outcast.

At 17, I left Shadows. Nobody missed me.

~To Be Continued~
Back to top Go down

Aron Shadowstorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheShinobi-RPG Forum :: Character Creator :: Character RP Bio-
Jump to: