TheShinobi-RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheShinobi-RPG Forum

This is the official TSR forum, here is will you will post things mostly related to TSR, there will also be other topics you can post about because we understand that there are sites better than ours that you might wanna talk about.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Divine Crimson Eyes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lordangel
Admin
lordangel

Character sheet
Ryo: -500000

Divine Crimson Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Divine Crimson Eyes   Divine Crimson Eyes EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:44 am

1st - -Seishi Shihai(Life and Death Control) - - Controlling whether the opponent lives or dies the user is temporarily vulnerable to any attack by the opponent(10 seconds). After the effect of the jutsu takes place the user faints from the exertion of energy leaving them helpless until they wake up.

2nd - - Blood River -- using blood river jutsu will take u back to the past showing lots of blood around u making your opponent screaming and losing the opponent's mind dieing slowly.

3rd - - Burning Finger -- I focus all my chakra to my left arm and use my speed and grab my opponent's face melting his face and his whole body to lava.

4th - - Shining Finger -- I focus all my chakra to my right hand and use my speed and grab my opponent's face making his whole body to a huge burst turning to dust.

5th - - Tenshi Judgment -- This is the most powerful of them all i use all of my chakra and see my opponents' past,present,and future and wat he did in the real world my eye chooses where he belongs when he dies Heaven, Hell, Doom Dimension, or The Shadow Realm then he dies slowly seeing his own past,present,and future going to go to any of those 4 worlds.

6th - - Mind Cognizance -- This jutsu is a genin lvl BL move it makes your opponent stunned for 5 or more turns and me finishing them off in 1 hit.

7th - - Crimson Angel Feathers -- I fly up at the sky focus all my chakra to my wings and send out Crimson Feathers wiping out my opponent when they get hit the feather ill go through them making a hole killing them or not.

8th - - Summoning Angel Jutsu -- I bite my thumb and use all my chakra up to summon a He/She Angel to protect me and fight along with me until the battle is over my Angel will be gone until i summon it again.

9th - - Crimson Burst Angel -- I make all my chakra come out making a big lava-like orb and send it to my opponent killing him in instant death, This Crimson Orb can destroy a Island and 100 people if in the same area where my bomb hits they will all die.

10th - - Billazard - -I do my hand signs and do my BL jutsu killing everything around me amking my eyes to Icey-like eyes making them frozen then turn into pieces on Ice.

11th - - Dead Reckoning - - Descending from the darkest pits of Hell, This bloodline can send even the most superior Shinobi into oblivion with great ease

12th - - Trigger Of Conviction - - I pull out 1 finger and make a huge Blast on my opponent killing him instant but the side affects is that you cannot put your hand for 10 minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Whisper Of Chaos Element~

Description - - I Whisper out the name of my most powerful Bl the sky turning dark ground is shaking all Elements Ice,Lighting,Fire,Wind,Water everywhere killing the opponent Instant Death,this Bl Power takes all chakra and stamina to 1 being unconscious and takes 2 days to fully regen back

Last edited by lordangel on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zayedk3
Iukems

Iukems

Character sheet
Ryo: 420

PostSubject: Re: Divine Crimson Eyes   Divine Crimson Eyes EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:07 pm

yea great bloodline for no god modding -.-
Back to top Go down
lordangel
Admin
lordangel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Divine Crimson Eyes   Divine Crimson Eyes EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:38 pm

-_- I dont do rp
Back to top Go down
Iukems

Iukems

Character sheet
Ryo: 420

PostSubject: Re: Divine Crimson Eyes   Divine Crimson Eyes EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:39 pm

ah no wonder then.
Back to top Go down
asdfghjk2222

asdfghjk2222

Character sheet
Ryo: 20

PostSubject: god moding   Divine Crimson Eyes EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:27 pm

that bloodline justu is a justu form tnr
Back to top Go down
http://rpgsite.forummotion.com/
lordangel
Admin
lordangel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Divine Crimson Eyes   Divine Crimson Eyes EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:21 pm

-__- There's only 2 BL jutsu from TNR and 1st and the last jutsu seems godmod ok
Back to top Go down
zukiro
Silentkage
zukiro

Character sheet
Ryo: 20

PostSubject: Re: Divine Crimson Eyes   Divine Crimson Eyes EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm

I think 2nd and 6th are from TNR. One of my alts have that bloodline called, Mystic Kinship(i hope this is a correct spelling).
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/zukiro1990
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Crimson Eyes   Divine Crimson Eyes Empty

Back to top Go down

Divine Crimson Eyes
Page 1 of 1